FY 2024 Annual Operating Budget Timeline
- Friday, June 2, 12:00 p.m. – The President’s recommended FY 2024 operating budget, contained in the June docket, is available online. The budget comment form opens on the Board's website.
- Thursday, June 8, 9:15 a.m. – The Finance & Operations Committee meets to review the recommended FY 2024 operating budget. This meeting is public, live streamed, and video recorded.
- Thursday, June 8, 1:00 p.m. – The Board of Regents holds a public forum on the President's recommended FY 2024 annual operating budget. The forum is public, live streamed, and video recorded. Those who wish to comment may sign up beginning at 12:30 p.m. in the West Committee Room on the 6th floor of the McNamara Alumni Center.
- Tuesday, June 20, 12:00 p.m. – The budget comment period closes for written comments.
- Friday, June 23, 12:00 p.m. – The June 26 special meeting docket materials, including written comments submitted during the budget comment period, is available on the Board’s website.
- Monday, June 26, 1:00 p.m. – The Board of Regents meets to act on the FY 2024 operating budget during the full Board meeting. This meeting is public, live streamed, and video recorded.
Feedback Submission Guidelines
- The public comment period will open at 12:00 p.m. on June 2 and close at 12:00 p.m. on June 20. Comments received during this window will be included with the commenter’s name and affiliation in the docket materials for the Board’s June 26 meeting and become part of the official public record.
- The Board will refuse publication of comments that: are anonymous; contain private data (student, employee, or other private information under state or federal law); raise a specific personnel matter; are unrelated to the University; or focus on matters beyond the FY 2024 operating budget.
- Public comments that do not comply with the Board’s guidelines will not be made publicly available as part of the Board’s docket materials, but will still be available to members of the Board.
- Attachments may not be uploaded to the form. Submissions are uneditable once submitted.