Use of Committee Rooms
Use of Board of Regents Committee Rooms
655 (West) and 665 (East)
The Office of the Board of Regents is pleased to make two committee rooms on the 6th Floor of the McNamara Alumni Center available for use at no charge to faculty, staff, and student groups of the University of Minnesota.
To reserve a room, please contact Mary Swords in the Board Office via email email@example.com or by phone at 612-625-6300.
Please note the following guidelines for use of the committee rooms:
- Rooms are generally available 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. (The sixth floor must be vacated by 4:00 p.m.)
- Rooms are preset with tables and 12 chairs in a horseshoe arrangement with a presenter's table that seats three facing the horseshoe. The tables in the room are fixed and can not be rearranged. Each room has approximately 50 audience chairs which may be moved but must be returned to the original arrangement at the close of the meeting.
- Coffee, soft drinks, and water may be served in the rooms. D'Amico or University Dining Services may be contacted for refreshments: clean up must be scheduled for the same day as the event. Please dispose of papers and beverage containers. Food is not permitted anywhere on the 6th floor.
- If additional space for breakout sessions is required, please reserve both committee rooms for your meeting. Breakout sessions in the lobby or hallway are not permitted.
- The committee rooms are locked when not in use. Please check in with the Board Office upon arrival.
- The Committee Rooms are equipped with the following:
White board and markers
Projection and Screen
Conference call capability
Live data jacks
- You must provide your own laptop computer or related equipment, or contact Classroom Management at 612-626-1411 to rent equipment at your own cost.
- Conference calling is available. Please arrange at your own cost a conference call for multiple callers through InterCall at 800-374-2441 or www.intercallonline.com.
- Please contact Classroom Management at 612-625-1086 for technical assistance. The Board Office staff is not able to provide technical assistance.
- There is no charge to use the space but it is expected that the room is returned to the condition in which it was found. If damage occurs or significant cleaning is necessary, a damage/cleaning fee will be charged.